20 Things To Do Together At Home
There comes a time in every relationship where staying in is the best place to go out. Or perhaps it’s just a very dreary day and lethargy has set in. How do you make the most of time spent together hanging around the house? Check out what we’ve come up with:
· Classic: Rent a romantic movie or watch TV
· Classic: Cook a meal together
· Watch old home videos, especially from childhood
· Everyone’s a collector: Rummage through drawers and closets for old papers, documents and trinkets
· Have a juice party: using a blender and an exotic collection of foods, mix your own drinks!
· If it’s nice outside, plant a flower in your backyard or wash a car
· Look at old pictures
· Bake cookies together – enjoy them with hot cocoa if it’s a cold day outside
· Go through your CD collection and make a mix
· Have a pillow fight
· Play a board game or a card game together
· Do the crossword or jumble in the newspaper.
· Play a video game against each other – on computer or game consol.
· If you have a musical instrument like a guitar or piano, play favourite songs or learn how to play them
· Have an Internet Café Date!
· Paint – pictures with watercolours, or redecorate and paint a room!
· Clean up a room or wash the dishes together
· Do laundry together
· Take a walk around the neighbourhood and tell stories about the people on your street.
· Depending on whose house you are in, have a fashion show with old clothes hanging in you/your date’s closet!